This month my wishes are all simple but beautiful products. I have been wearing lots of Summer dresses with simple eye makeup, bronzed peachy coral cheeks and bright lips, so these are all products that would fit in well with this look. Infact, with a little BB cream, together they would create a lovely look as a collection.
1. YSL, Volupte Sheer Candy in No4 (£23) – I have this lippy in no6 and always thought it would be my only one due to the price. Recently I have worn it so much that I am finding it hard to resist the urge of buying myself just one more. They are beautiful!
2. TheBalm, Hot Mama Eyeshadow/Blush (£12.50) – I recently discovered TheBalm products when I purchased a recommended product called Mary Lou Manizer, a stunning gold highlighter. I have since had a peek at their other bits and pieces and noticed this powder. It reminds me of a lighter Sleek Rose Gold/MAC Stereo Rose with its gold particles running through it.
3. The Balm, Time Balm Concealer(£19)– This product also jumped out at me as it had god reviews. I am always looking for new under eye concealers to try and this one intrigues me.
4. MAC, Paintpot in MoonCake (£14.50) – This beauty is part of the baking beauty collection. (that’s another post of its own). I have always wanted a paintpot but have never got round to choosing which one. As soon as I saw this I knew it would be the perfect colour for me. I love a neutral shimmer and this one also has a nice bronze tone to it. Perfect for the Summer!
5. Stila, Cream Blush in Poppy & Gladiola (£16) – These are stunning blushes so its no wonder they are trending all over the beauty world. I don’t own many cream blushes but do like them and these two colours always look so lovely on people, giving them a fresh and healthy look.
6. Avon, Supershock Max Mascara (£8), Since buying my Dior New Look Mascara last year , I have found a new love for a plastic wand. They seem to grip my eyelashes a lot more than my other ones. This mascara has a fantastic looking wand so I thought it would be fun to try it out.
Am I missing something on my wishlist? Any must haves I should know about? Let me know in the comments below and add a link to your wish list for the month.
Happy Blogging All, xxx