I thought I would share with you some of the things I have on my non-beauty wish list. They are very random but I shall explain each one.
- Orla Kiely – Basil & Mint candle £28 (ouch) I smelt this in a shop the other day and it was amazing. I thought it was a citrus scent until I read the box. I think I will have to save up for this one though. Buy it here.
- Casetagram Iphone cover £16 – I saw this in a vlog I was watching, investigated and found this fun site where you can select photos to create your own case. I have already created mine so just need to pop it into the basket. Buy it here.
- Ikea Jars for 4 This isn’t as simple as me wanting jars. I have decided to pretty up my retro kitchen with a thin shelf holding lots of these jars full of my baking sprinkles. Like this.
- Cath Kidston Mug £5 I have three of these so definitely need a fourth to complete the collection. I like this blue one with a pretty floral pattern on. Buy it here.
- Bicycle I do actually own an old dutch bicycle. I bought it with intention of doing it up like the picture above but have yet to get round to it. I really want to for the Summer so I can cycle around with my dog in my new town. 🙂
- Best Kept Secrets Candle Trio in Smoothie £8 These 30 hour burn time candles are so cute and come complete in presentation box. The yummy fragrances include: Strawberry, Mango & Papaya and Lime & Coconut. I have wanted them for a while now so it’s about time I got them. Buy them at Gifts & Pieces.
- Waffle Iron I haven’t decided on a specific one, but recently I have been enjoying the waffle a lot! I think it is time I got my own iron and made some myself. Yum!
Do you have any of these? Let me know in the comments below.
Happy Blogging All, xxx