It is so lovely to have such a free day to blog away! In the spirit of this I have introduced a new feature to my blog, yay! I haven’t posted a Face Of The Day before as I have a rubbish camera and dont really have the face for photos but hey I am embracing the day and going for it.
The products I wore today were so easy and fun to apply. I was inspired by London Fashion Week’s glowing looks. No powdered skin in sight just lots of glowing faces on the catwalk.
• MAC Sculp Foundation in NW20
• Clarins Rose Shimmer
• Sleek Rose Gold Blush
• MAC Concealer NW15
• Eylure Eyebrow Pencil
• Maybelline Back To Bronze cream shadow
• MAC Coffee eye pencil
• Clinique High Impact Extreme Volume Mascara
• Topshop Lipstick in Macaroon
• L’Oreal Glam Shine lipgloss in Mandarin
Let me know if you have a face of the day pic on your blog as I would love to see how it should be done 🙂
Happy Blogging All, xxx